5/5/10

easy homemade salsa

Happy Cinco de Mayo every one! Hope you have plans.


In light of this day, I think its perfectly appropriate to re-post my homemade salsa recipe. I've shared it before in my early blogging days. It is so good and fresh tasting. It will make you hate a jar of Pace Picante.

Ingredients

28 oz can of diced tomatoes (or two 14 oz cans)
1/2 large white onion diced small
1 teaspoon minced garlic (I use the kind from a jar)
3 tablespoons diced jalapeno peppers (again, I use the kind from a jar. Use less for less heat.)
handful of cilantro chopped (this is my favorite part)

Put in the blender and blend until nice and salsa like. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving!


You will love it.


I hope.

Hasta luego!

1 comment:

  1. nope; no plans! Baseball practice and full on prego is my life! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...