6/28/10

Chicken Delight

This recipe is originally from Darby's well known blog, Fly Through My Window. I was recently reminded of it by Laura Merrill. It is easy and D-lish. I made it last summer. Stephen Grande and I both loved it. It will definitely be one of my go-to summer recipes for years to come!

Modified from original recipe:

Ingredients:

Chicken cutlets
Olive Oil
Salt
Pepper
Squash
Zucchini
Marinara sauce
Italian 6 cheese blend grated
Tin foil

Layer chicken cutlets on individual pieces of foil. Lightly coat in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Top with diced zucchini and squash.


Next add several spoonfuls of marinara sauce and then generously top with cheese.


Roll up in foil packets. Tent them so the cheese doesn't stick to the foil.

Bake in the oven on 350 degrees for 30 minutes, longer if you use chicken breast which are thicker than cutlets.

I served mine with a side of plain angel hair noodles drizzled with olive oil and some freshly grated Parmesan cheese.

YUM

1 comment:

  1. I have all these ingredients on hand! Making this tonight- thanks, SB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...