7/13/11

Herbal Chicken

6 chicken drumsticks

1/4 cup olive oil
juice of one lemon
1 teaspoon kosher salt
freshly ground black pepper to taste
handful of small fresh herbs chopped (I used basil, rosemary, parsley, and thyme}

Mix above ingredients together in a small bowl. Whisk together.


Pour marinade over chicken and marinate in a ziplock bag overnight {or just several hours which is what I did}.

Bake on a cookie sheet {I recommend spraying it first with PAM or something like that} at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.


Goes great with roasted zucchini and squash. And rice.

2 comments:

  1. This looks so easy and so good (and healthy). I'd probably use breasts, but that's the only change I'd make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This looks so simple and delicious. I think I'll have to try this chicken. I'm always looking for different ways to keep chicken interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...